An extremely simple but equally delicious recipe, especially if you like cream soups. I like and always prefer a vegetable cream soup instead of the classic soups.
- 500 g white potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons oil
- tarragon (I had vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- fried bacon
- bread croutons
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Cream of potato cream with bacon:
Cook the garlic in oil a little, add water and put the whole onion, cut into 4 and the carrot to boil. When the carrot is almost cooked, add the potatoes and leave until the potatoes are cooked. Meanwhile, add salt, pepper or delicacy (if you use, I try to avoid it as much as possible) to taste, a teaspoon of tarragon leaves from vinegar. After the vegetables have boiled, strain them, keeping the juice. Let it cool a bit, then pass it with the vertical mixer. Pour the juice over them and bring to a boil. Add sour cream. Fry the bacon in a Teflon pan, without adding fat because the bacon will leave enough fat. Bread croutons are made separately. I cut the bread into cubes and browned it in very little oil. However, they can be put in a tray, sprinkled with oil and browned, but due to lack of time, the first option can be used. : D Serve the soup with the bacon placed on top (mine sank a bit: D) and with croutons, possibly with a little parmesan / grated cheese on top. It's delicious.
This cream soup is super easy to make and is ready in 40 minutes or less.
- Cook the bacon until crispy. Put it aside.
- Add onion and butter and cook until soft. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Mix the flour, milk, stock and liquid cream until smooth.
- Add the potatoes, season with salt, black pepper and chili powder and bring to a boil.
- When the potatoes are ready, make cream ⅔ from the soup.
- Stir in the bacon, bring to a boil and cook for 15 minutes.
- To serve, add cheddar cheese, chives, sour cream and bacon.
Try to cut the potatoes into pieces of approximately equal size so that they can be cooked at the same time. If you want, you can cream the whole soup (without bacon), but I like the texture of the potato pieces left whole.
To finish, this cream of potato and bacon soup is perfect for a dinner of the week.
Potato cream soup
1. Peel and dice the potatoes and onions.
2. Put in a pot with oil, salt and pepper and then enough water to cover the vegetables. Let it boil for 25 minutes.
3. Mix the ingredients, add the cream and distribute the soup in bowls.
4. Bring to the table with finely chopped and fried cheese and bacon while boiling the potatoes.
Potato cream and beetroot soup
Wondering what a potato cream and beet soup will be like? I tell you, it is delicious, fine and velvety, with a taste that warms your soul. In addition, it fits perfectly on a rainy and cool day, like today. I used to often make a cream of potato soup, let's say, the basis of the one whose recipe I offer you today. One day I came up with the idea to meet several roots in this soup, and because every girl has a craving for a little pink in her life, I thought of putting beetroot. Wonderful choice, beets brought in sweet combination, I put some more spices from me, for a bolder flavor, and that's how one of my family's favorite soups was born.
Preparation time: 00:10 hours
Cooking time: 00:25 hours
Total Time: 00:35 hours
Number of servings: 6 servings
Degree of difficulty: Easy
- 300 grams of pre-cooked or precooked beets
- 3 medium-sized potatoes (300-400 grams)
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1.5 liters of skim chicken soup (if you do not have, put water)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 100 grams of finely sliced bacon
- 150 grams of liquid cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 bay leaf
- salt and pepper
- green onions or civettes for garnish
1. Peel a squash, grate it and wash it. Peeled onions, garlic and pre-cooked beets. Finely chop the onion, crush the garlic, cut the potatoes and beets into large cubes.
2. In a saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over a good heat and brown the thin slices of bacon until golden, then remove to a plate covered with paper towels.
3. Add the remaining tablespoon of oil, chopped onion and garlic to the pan, along with a pinch of salt, so that the onion does not sweat and does not burn.
4. Once the onion has softened, add the diced potatoes and 1/2 of the pre-cooked beets.
5. Add hot soup (or water), ground bay leaf, ground coriander and cumin and salt and pepper to taste.
6. Boil everything until the potatoes are well softened, then remove from the heat, add the diced beets and 100 grams of sour cream. It is passed well with the blender, possibly passed through a sieve, for a finer texture. The taste of salt and pepper matches.
Serve hot cream soup, garnished with remaining sour cream and sprinkled with chopped crispy bacon and chopped green onions or civettes.
Traian Burcea Galleguillos recipe: cream potato soup with bacon
Step 1: Washing and cleaning the vegetables (potato, leek, celery, parsley, basil) after which the potatoes are cleaned, cut the yellow ones into pieces, the sweet and the purple into thin 2/2 mm stalks. a few threads, considering that they are for decoration and baked red beets are cut into cubes of about 5 5 mm or slightly larger.
Step 2: Heat the butter in a saucepan and cook the diced bacon, then add the sliced leeks and sauté over low heat until translucent. After that, add the potatoes in cubes and cover with water so that we exceed about 1.5 cm over the potatoes.
Step 3: Mix the diced red beets with a little water and blend it, and strain the puree and put it in a saucepan.
Step 4: In another saucepan with the tail, put a little salted water to heat and let it boil. At this point, put the parsley and basil bindings and soak them in hot water for about 30 seconds, remove them with a whisk and put them in the bowl where we have ice water and let them cool for 5-7 minutes. After cooling, squeeze the greens very well and put them in the blender vertically together with the oil and mix them with the blender until you get a liquid paste. We put the composition in a sieve with a gauze handkerchief and let it drain in the pan that we boiled the water (cleaned), then we pour it in the plastic container and keep it for decoration.
Step 5: The sweet and purple potatoes cut into straws are passed through flour with hot and sweet sifted paprika. After that, fry them in very hot oil until they become crispy, take them out and let them drain in a bowl covered with a napkin to absorb the extra oil.
Step 6: Meanwhile, put the egg on the fire and boil it softly (2 1/2 min). After boiling, separate it from the egg whites and put the yolk in posh, ready for garnish. We do the same operation for the reduction of beets and herb oil.
Step 7: After boiling the potatoes, taste, season if necessary and add a little sour cream and then blend everything very well, pass through a sieve and get a fine paste, not too thick, thinner if necessary with sour cream or boiled water. to potatoes (if you put more water).
Step 8: Pour into the plate, garnish with herb oil, beet reduction and egg yolk, at the end carefully the potatoes (sweet and purple) are tied in a not too large bundle, about 10 threads with 2-3 threads of chives and place in the middle of the plate.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Method of preparation
The sliced bacon is fried in butter and the oil becomes crispy. Remove to a saucer and add the remaining fat and chopped onion and garlic. Leave for 1-2 minutes then add the vegetables: diced potatoes, carrots and pasta & acircrnac. After 4 minutes add 1 liter of hot water, bay leaf, salt, pepper, tarragon, Knnor cube, put the lid on the pot and cook for 20 minutes.
Remove the bay leaf, add half of the crispy bacon and blend the cooked vegetables with the blender. When serving, & icircn bowls, put soup, a tablespoon of sm & acircnt & acircnă, 1 tablespoon of crispy bacon and chopped green parsley.
Potato cream soup with bacon and corn
Peel the potatoes, wash and cut into small cubes. Put the potatoes to boil in a liter of
Potato cream soup with bacon
The cleaned, washed and diced vegetables are boiled in salted water, then blended.
This recipe is perfect to be served as a light meal at dinner time. It is.
Gina Pistol posed only in the body 2 months after birth. Smiley's girlfriend proudly displayed her new postpartum forms Demamici.ro
A 25-year-old woman gave birth to 9 babies, setting a new world record. The 5 girls and 4 boys will spend another 3 months in the hospital Demamici.ro
The most dangerous food in the world. What food loved by Romanians can cause severe poisoning
Why eat vegan bacon and how to prepare it at home, in the simplest way
Nicusor Ionut Coroama recipe: Potato cream soup with shrimp and potatoes with flavored butter and bacon
1. Cream of potato soup with shrimp - Put in a saucepan olive oil, 250 g of potatoes, carrots, half a leek and a sprig of thyme. Cook for 10 minutes in oil and then add 20 g of butter, cook for another 5 minutes and add water until it covers the potatoes. Leave to boil until they can crumble. After ironing, mix with a blender. Add mint and sour cream. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve in a martini glass. Serve the shrimp with salt, pepper and lemon juice, brown in a pan preheated with oil. Brown on both sides. Place over the soup.
2. Potato puff - Peel 300 g of potatoes, cut into cubes. Put to harden in a pan with the rest of the leeks and 25 grams of butter. After they have hardened for 5 minutes, add them until the potatoes are completely covered and then let them boil until the potatoes are crushed. Mix with the blender until it becomes puree. Separate the yolks from the egg whites and beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt. Grate the cheese. Mix the potatoes with the cheese and flour and then add the egg whites. Put in the bowl and put in the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
3. Potatoes with flavored butter and bacon & ndashse wash two large potatoes, bring to a boil with a pinch of salt. After the potato is almost cooked, remove it, cut it in half and brown it with the cut side down in oil flavored with rosemary, thyme and garlic. The rest of the butter is mixed with basil, rosemary and thyme. After browning, remove the potato and hollow it in the middle and fill it with buttered butter and bacon. Bake once more for another 15 minutes at 200 degrees.
4. Baked sweet potato & ndash, wash the potato, add salt, pepper and olive oil and bake for 70 minutes at 200 degrees.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
POTATO CREAM SOUP AND PHOENIC
My child loves cream soups and I make them twice a week from various vegetables that I have on hand. I recently restored them potato cream and fennel soup , a delicate and very tasty soup that is among her favorites.
It is a very simple combination, it gives the fennel a great taste and I assure you that it is worth trying.
- 3 potatoes (about 500 g)
- 2 fennel bulbs (350 g)
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 600 ml vegetable soup or water
- 100 ml cooking cream
- salt to taste
Method of preparation potato cream and fennel soup
In a saucepan, heat the olive oil and sauté the large chopped onion, chopped garlic clove and the fennel bulbs cleaned and sliced. Saute for about 5 minutes on low heat with a pinch of salt until the vegetables are slightly softened. .
I added the peeled and diced potatoes, water and salted to taste.
I boiled the soup for about 25 minutes until the vegetables softened, then I turned them into cream with a vertical mixer. At the end I put the cooking cream, I boiled two more and the soup was ready.
I decorated it with fennel seeds and leaves and I ate it with quick croutons. Enjoy!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Potato soup with roasted peppers & # 8211 video recipe
Have you tried this recipe? Follow me on @JamilaCuisine or tag #jamilacuisine!
Potato soup with roasted peppers is an easy, tasty dish that you should try at least once every few weeks. Unfortunately, we do not consume enough soups and broths, and if we do, we prefer those with meat. With this recipe I want to show you that we can quickly and easily make a delicious soup without meat, sour cream or many ingredients. Potato is a cheap and nutritious ingredient, and in combination with baked pepper is even better. Of course, this soup can be customized to your own taste, I chose strictly the ingredients that I like.
It all started with the challenge Engie Romania to reinterpret the recipes we all know and love. And since I really wanted to reinterpret a soup, I chose potato soup with roasted peppers. It's one of the simplest and cheapest soups, so I wanted to make some improvements. First of all, I opted for a combination between regular and sweet potatoes, to which I added baked peppers. The sweet potato is very healthy, it is tasty, sweet and now it is found in all sperm markets. It is really more expensive, but for this soup you only need one.
I am a big fan of sweet potatoes. I discovered them in Morocco, at a time when they were rarely found in Romania and at a much higher price. I fell in love with them and since then I always have sweet potatoes in the house. I prepare them most often in the oven, and I eat them with Telemea cheese. I also add them to Moroccan meat dishes or baked chicken. Besides sweet potatoes, I also like baked peppers. I simply adore it and for this reason I found it in many of my dishes. In this soup it fits perfectly and gives it a wonderful taste.
For this reason I did not add chicken or vegetable soup and I did not want to add spices. I wanted the taste of baked peppers and sweet potatoes to feel as good as possible. Of course you can add soup, sweet cream or even a little cream cheese to the potato soup with baked peppers. It's all about taste. When serving, you can also add fried bacon, croutons and a little sour cream. If you do not want to add any ingredients of animal origin, a little lemon juice is enough. For another delicious soup recipe, I invite you to try the recipe lentil soup.